Monday, January 11, 2010

A Few Pictures From the Holidays!

Here are a few pictures from the holidays with the fam! I wish pictures could show how much fun it was but they just don't do it justice! Might as well try my best though! =D

With Sissy after she acted in Pinnochio! She stole the show! Haha. No surprise there!

At the tree farm with the family. For those of you that hadn't seen the cane yet, there ya go. Haha. Classy I know.

The family [minus Mom as she was taking the picture] about to cut down the tree.

Making a gingerbread house with Kaylie.

On the stairs at Bubba's house Christmas morning before going down. Me, Josh, Nate, Matt, then Sis. Nate and I definitely woke up at 5:30 after watching the "Home Alone"s all night Christmas Eve then went and got everyone up. Classic Christmas Morning.

The three older boys downstairs Christmas morning. Good times!


The fam!!! Love em!

This was such a great holiday break reminding me of how lucky I am and how amazing all of my family is! I wish I could adequately describe it!! Hope everyone's holidays were equally as enjoyable! =D

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment