Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hey! THough there isn't much to report, I just had my most recent physical therapy. Since the incision still hasn't closed, we still have not started the aquatic therapy [phase 1]. Instead my physical therapist and I have been working my ankle trying to get some movement back in it.
The other muscles in my leg that are important to recovery are non-responsive and won't engage right now so we have also been working on getting those back and strengthening them. Ha. Today we tried attaching some electro stimulation to it to get the muscles to at least engage but it didn't work. So we are still working on it. Ha.
Thus far these two posts have not been exciting at all! Ha. I am sorry. I promise I am working as hard as I can to progress so they get more exciting!! Haha.
LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment