Monday, July 27, 2009

PROGRESS!!!

We kinda have progress!! Ha. I had physical therapy again today and my favorite physical therapist, Jeff, decided to up the stakes. The incision still has not completely closed so we have not gone into the pool to start the real physical therapy but he said that we will soon. Today he worked my ankle a lot. It was way painful but it is starting to help some movement to get back into my ankle. It's just the price I have to pay. So we are starting to get some movement back into the ankle which is great. Something big happened too!! I stood up!! For the first time in 2 months!!! . . . Aided by a table. Ha. So I guess I wasn't completely standing on my own but it is moving in the right direction. Ha.
The other day, Matt Matt said something super funny. The Warriors just drafted Stephen Curry from Davidson. They were doing a special about him on TV that we were watching. They mentioned that he wrote a scripture from the bible on his shoes before every game. Matt perked up and was like, "Steph Curry is a Mormon?!" ha. I chuckled and told him that he wasn't and that many people read and liked scriptures. He looked like he understood and said "Oh. Gotcha . . . " There was a 5 second pause ". . . He's an investigator!!" Haha. it was funny!
Thanks again for all the support! You are all wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment