Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We are starting to move forward even more . . . Kinda! Ha. We still can't put much pressure on it until I can get into the pool [next week]. But today we raised the stakes. Jeff works my ankle a lot to retain the movement we have got thus far which kills but is good. The Jeff was like, "Let's take a walk". Ha. I just looked at him, "Are you serious?". He said "kinda" then I walked! . . . with my crutches! Ha. It was good. There was not very much weight on my ankle at all but I was "walking". It felt good as it was the first time in 2 months! Other than that, we just worked the ankle and got it ready to start next week in the pool for aquatic therapy. I can't wait for it to progress more so it does not hurt so darn bad! Haha. The price I have to pay for recovery, I guess. I hope everyone is doing well! Let me know if there is anything I can do for any of you!
LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment