Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I love the power some events have of bringing people of all types together. And very few events rival the ability the Olympics have. It is such a celebration of life. All of the athletes have worked harder than most can fathom and have done so to represent their country.

Honestly though, how often do so many countries and people come together, desiring the same thing, a gold medal and national pride. And how often do so many people of so many different ethnicities and walks of life come together to celebrate the same things?

These two commercials are my favorites from the Olympics that I got off of Youtube! The first is a much deserved and needed tribute to moms. I am where I am because of my angel mother and mothers everywhere play such a crucial role in life. I think the commercial is a beautiful representation of that. The second is just a motivating commercial that really brings the Olympic Spirit! [And I love the song! =D]





And this one came after so many beautiful saves by Ryan Miller and was teh reason for eveyone in my house to go crazy!! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment