Thursday, August 6, 2009

For the last week or so, I have been at the G'parents house in Sacramento. It was a nice little break but was also kind of frustrating since I couldn't really do much. I am still not mobile! Ahh! Ha. I had another physical therapy appointment this afternoon and we kept going slowly. My incision still has not healed up enough to start the aquatic therapy phase so we did some more crutch-aided exercises. Until I get into the pool the progression is going to be very slow, ans I will still be on crutches! =( But we are at least progressing, slow or not. That is definitely a blessing! We are moving in the right direction!! =D
Right now I am watching "Sandlot" with Matt Matt and Sissy and was just reminded of how it is one of the greatest movies of all time. Ha. Definitely a classic! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment