Monday, August 17, 2009

Wahoo!!!

I got in the pool today for aquatic therapy!! Finally!!! Ha. My wounds have closed up and are just about fully healed so I was fortunate enough to be able to move forward with my physical therapy. We were able to put more weight on my ankle in the pool and hopefully it will speed up the process a little bit. Unfortunately, taht also means that my ankle is that much more sore tonight! Ha. It is dying and I am exhausted!! But I wouldn't have it any other way! =D

Short story of the day that made me smile:
As I was driving home from work one day, I stopped to watch a local Little League baseball game that was being played in a park near my home. As I sat down behind the bench on the first-base line, I asked one of the boys what the score was. "We're behind 14 to nothing," he answered with a smile. "Really," I said. "I have to say you don't look very discouraged." "Discouraged?" the boy asked with a puzzled look on his face. "Why should we be discouraged? We haven't been up to bat yet."

=D

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH.

1 comment:

  1. thats adorable of the little boy!!! i cant wait for baseball season.

    also, glad the therapy is going well.

    ReplyDelete